LOCAL FOOD CONNECTS 2019 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Thursday – Friday
March 7th and 8th, 2019
Santa Fe Community College
Start the 2019 market season off right by attending the Local Food Connects Annual Conference in Santa Fe! We’ve made the conference shorter, and it’s jammed with quality content to improve your operation and help you plan for the future! There will also be plenty of time for meaningful, one-on-one conversations with peers and staff!
Thursday 12:00 PM – 7 PM
- Learn about what’s coming in 2019 during the State of the Plate presentation by NMFMA Executive Director Denise Miller
- Engage with your market and farming peers in directed breakout sessions
- Enhance your market’s success with new marketing tools!
- Socialize during Thursday night’s attendee dinner (5:30 PM-7:00 PM)
Friday 9 AM – 4 PM
- Mandatory Double Up Food Bucks workshop for all Double Up participants (but with new and experienced tracks)!
- Tour new operations at the Santa Fe Community College Controlled Environment Agriculture facility
- Hear keynote speaker Stanley Crawford from El Bosque Garlic Farm
- Attend breakout sessions specifically for outlet managers
- Get all your WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) questions answered with Martin Miller from the New Mexico Department of Health