The deadline to register for the 2016 Market Manager Conference is February 26th! The conference will be held March 11 and 12. REGISTER NOW to avoid a late fee.
- The conference is free for up to two representatives from each member market and for NMFMA board members. (But even if you owe no fees, you must still REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE.)
- Additional representatives will be charged $25 per person to help cover the cost of food and materials.
- Cost for attendees not affiliated with one of our member markets (manager, vendor, volunteer, board member, etc.) is $50. Fee includes conference attendance, meals and conference materials.
- The conference will be held at Carpenter’s Union Hall, 3900 Pan American Freeway in Albuquerque.
DOUBLE UP FOOD BUCKS WORKSHOP SCHEDULE (Friday, March 11):
- The DUFB workshop is mandatory for market managers participating in Double Up Food Bucks
- 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM: Checkin for Double Up Food Bucks Workshop participants only
- 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM: The Double Up Food Bucks Workshop
- 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM: Lunch for DUFB Workshop attendees
MARKET MANAGER CONFERENCE (SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 11):
- 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM: Checkin for the Market Manager Conference (DUFB workshop attendees do not need to checkin again)
- 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM: Market Manager Conference
- Attendees are invited to join us in the evening for a group dinner; we will make the reservations but dinner is pay-on-your-own.
MARKET MANAGER CONFERENCE (SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, MARCH 12):
- 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Market Manager Conference (Arrive a bit early if you did not checkin on Friday)
- 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM Lunch
- 1:30 PM to 3:30: Market Manager Conference
- We have a block of rooms available at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, 4630 Pan American Fwy NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109, (505) 830-0900. Make your reservations by March 1st using this link.
We hope to see you there!