Hot off the press, the New Mexico Farmers’ Marketing Association is pleased to release our 2023 “Local” New Mexico Food Guide! Grab your copy today, or download a digital version, and learn where to find the best, locally grown food in your communities. Inside, you’ll find:
- Directory of all local food outlets, including their hours of operation and accepted food programs such as SNAP, Double Up Food Bucks, WIC, and Senior Nutrition programs.
- New ways to “Expand Your Flavor Horizons” with new foods to try on Page 8
- Meet New Mexico’s various growers bringing you fresh flavors on Page 10
- The health benefits of a variety of rainbow-colored fruits and vegetables on Page 12
- Where you can spend your SNAP Double Up Food Bucks at New Mexico outlets throughout the state on Pages 16-29!
Traveling this summer? The Local Food Guide is the perfect companion for summer road trips to visit the best farmers’ markets throughout the Land of Enchantment to bring local flavors from farms to your plate!